Haunt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am pretty sure that princess auto is only in Canada, so for those Canadian haunters... Enjoy

http://www.hauntforum.com/picture.php?albumid=1038&pictureid=14459

sorry the picture is sideways :eek:
I found this at my Princess auto for $20, the also have ammo box's which work good for a zombie theme this is a surplus store so I am not sure if they are at every princess auto..... check my album for more pics

(hope the picture works, and I hope this is the right place for this post...)

enjoy

·
Humanitarian of the Year
4,241 Posts
NICE! I've been meaning to hit up a surplus store for a gas mask for the past decade.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

·
Registered
598 Posts
darn, oh well.... And I thought I was getting a good deal...:googly:
Probably after tax & Shipping it probably works out close to even. Besides, you get the warm feeling of having it in your hands right away rather than waiting for it to come in the mail.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Probably after tax & Shipping it probably works out close to even. Besides, you get the warm feeling of having it in your hands right away rather than waiting for it to come in the mail.
agreed

·
Registered
841 Posts
They are super hot to wear.. I cut slits in it. They are real so they fit tight like a glove... and if you decide to use it outdoors on a prop after it will rot to dust in a few months... at least mine did.

·
Registered
346 Posts
They are super hot to wear.. I cut slits in it. They are real so they fit tight like a glove... and if you decide to use it outdoors on a prop after it will rot to dust in a few months... at least mine did.
I wounder if you put Armor-All or some other of protection on it it wouldn't rot?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts