Haunt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone else has been having this problem, and if not, how I can fix it.

I can't access certain categories in the forums, anymore (in particular, the Paranormal and Horror Movie Deathmatch sections). It's not that I don't have access; it's that every time I try to get into them, they load really slowly and then kick me to one of those "busy or broken server" screens that prompts you to reload in a while. A thousand reloads later, they still won't display. :confused:

This has been going on for close to a week now, otherwise I wouldn't have said anything. Does anyone know any magic tricks I can employ to fix it?

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Since you're on AOL, try clearing your cache out and then try loading the page. It's probably just loading the "Broken" page from your cache. Everything loads just fine for me, so I don't know what to tell you (aside from the obvious... ditch AOL and get a real internet provider).

If you're unsure how to clear your cache out in AOL, check out the link below:

http://www.bigbooksbygeorge.com/AOL.html

·
Registered
273 Posts
I like CrapCleaner, too. Unfortunately, it keeps erasing all my history. I gotta fix the settings, lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts