Haunt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I have an Organist prop that I used for the past two years and I think it's time to retire it. Im going to salvage the prop 1 tho and use it for another prop I had in mind. The thing is, I ahd someone else program it for me, and I have no clow to program it/write the codes. Can anyone program it for me? I have the software and cable I just need a code to be programmed into it and then I can sret up the relays and outputs for the 110 volt and solenoids. It's a simple code I bet, I just want the prop to do this...

--------------------

Wait for trigger

Turn on a Light and Trigger the solenoid at the same time

Let It stay up for about 10 seconds

Spray a water mist with two 1 second shots

Stay up another 5 seconds

Bring prop back down and shut off light and solenoid at same time

Pause with nothing for 1 miunte and 30 seonds and then wait until re trigger

-------------------

Can Anyone help me out? Im still working oin the prop, I need to wire all the electronics up now so I can test it! Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
303 Posts
Last year Johnny wrote the code for my evil wood elf prop that I'll be unveiling soon. Go to the EFX-Tek forums and post your question there. I don't know how he has the time but he's super nice about it and will tweak and adjust it based on your requests. Great support!!

DW

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.