Haunt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This could go in a number of forums section so I will just post it here and if it needs to be moved, so be it.

I want to project an image in the yard (something like the one below) and was wondering what would be the best way to do it. I was thinking an old slide projector and a screen made from screen door material framed from 2X2 boards…what's your thoughts?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Scrim instead of screen door material.... just have to make sure none of your visitors walk thru it when there's nothing projected on it!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
cool hope it works..pics should be cool
looks like good ole Boris at work again.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Slide projector overhead projector possible rent a projector definitly agree with the crime and love the image.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Man, I just saw someone who did this. Actually I talked to him last year. he projected it on pumpkins and the side of his house. The projector was in his neighbors yard.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
I think you might need to get the clear 35mm slides and then use a copy machine to place them on the 35mm slides. I know we does those with the larger slides. But I don't know where you would get them.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Does anyone know how I would get a digital image onto something like a 35mm slide so I could project it with a slide projector?
Do a google search on "slides from digital images". I found a ton of hits, you can get slides from .99 cents on up, plus shipping of course.

Your local photo processing shop would probably be able to do it as well and you dont have to pay shipping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts