Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Even though I never watched her reality show that aired, I was channel surfing came acrossed it, watched it for two seconds and just turned the damn tv off. She's an idiot but she's a rich idiot.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
grapegrl said:
We need proof? I thought that was pretty much a given...
hehehe I saw that title of this thread and thought the same thing GG! :zombie:

·
Banned
306 Posts
I agree she's not the brightest apple on the tree. But I know so many people. So, actually knowing a person would shine some light on why they'd do the weird things that they do.

·
A little bit bent...
3,232 Posts
I never saw such an idiot in my life! She knows how to burp, though, I'll give her that. But time travel??

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Then you must not be familiar with Paris Hilton, my friend...! :D

·
Registered
273 Posts
Britney Spears is a twit. The fact that she is looked up to as a role model is beyond sickening. Look closely and embrace what you see--now that our species has effectively moved beyond the grasp of natural selection, this is our future. The great generations of our past are exactly that--the past.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Well, if I had to compare the two, Britney and Paris, at least Britney could sing (well, sorta), but Paris is nothing more than a life support system for a vagina. Talk about a completely vapid worthless over-indulged twit! Ma & Pa Hilton would have done her a real service by cutting off the trust fund and getting her a job at McDonald's. Our only fault is that we treat these mobile-mannequin's verbal eruptions as word from on high, they are entertainers, you know, morons, fun to look at but with no other real redeemable qualities beyond the surface that we already see ad nauseum.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
drbrandon73 said:
I was going to post to this thread, but it is just too embarassing to do so.
Well, your face must be glowing red like hot coals right now, because you DID post in this thread. :D

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
You know Britney probably won't get her body back after the second kid.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts