Haunt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Why would you need a prop1 for manually triggering props? Kinda defeats the purpose of automation, doesn't it? At first I thought you might have wanted to control the SEQUENCES manually, but then I read:
"
I don't want to sequence the events off of one triggering event. For instance, I don't want to hit a trigger, which then runs a pop-up animation, pauses, then flashes lightning, pause, then a second pop-up, etc."
Which confuses me as to the purpose of this. Could you explain so I understand?

·
Registered
240 Posts
OK G of E, I see what you did, you made it so you can dial up the event you want with one button and trigger it with the other button. what happens when you want to control lets say event # 14, you would have to push the dial up button 14 times! Its a good idea ,but I think it would be more for a smaller haunt, with few events, but it is a good idea and can see its usefulness. (I am a Control Freak)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Dr Morbius, I think (and correct me if I'm wrong G of E) that the idea is to be able to control your haunt by just using two buttons for every thing, am I right G of E?

·
Registered
77 Posts
If you post that program in our Prop-1 forum (forums.efx-tek.com) I will show you several tricks to make it more efficient and easier to follow.

Update: I pulled your code into my editor and found a few syntax errors and, I believe, a logic error that will prevent the program from running anything except the lighting crash section. Again, post in our tech forums and I'll help you fix up the code. And I will suggest using a POT input instead of the second button; that way you can simply dial the desired event and then start it -- it's really easy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.