Haunt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3rd Pumpkinhead movie, with Doug Bradley and Lance Henriksen, reported to air Oct 28 on Sci Fi

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
What's that bell I hear? Oh, that's only the death knell of a not already that good franchise.

Seriously though, how can Henrickson be in this? I saw something about the film a long time ago on one of the Horror boards I frequent and they didn't seem enthusiastic enough to report any real news on it. Lance's character of Ed Harley was killed in the first movie. Now, Sci-Fi Channel is going to finish the job on his career. Which is sad really, since Lance is definitely one of the best genre actors, and one of my favorites, EVER.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
He's far more deserving than what he has been offered that's for sure. He is always good in whatever he's in whether the movie is good or not. I have not one disparaging remark about him, Julian Sands, Andrew Divoff, Danny Trejo, Mickey Rourke or Jeffery Combs.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I am hoping, maybe against all odds, that the movie is good. I think Pumpkinhead is one of the coolest looking monsters.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I thought the first movie was great. It was a good twist on a story - and that hag ruled.

I like Henrickson - he's a lot like Walken - he does it because he wants to - some guys just like to act, Hopper is another.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Henrickson was good in Stone Cold

1 - 11 of 11 Posts