Haunt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well i've been working on my haunt for nearly a month now and have some pics.The first party is in less than a week and I've still got plenty to do. Tips and ideas for improvement would be appreciated!

UPDATE! ok I changed all of the pictures out to these new ones I took with the lights on. I'm not completely done in all of the pictures. I still have a couple places to touch up and cob web, but I think it's lookin pretty good...

UPDATE! Added final walkthrough video below...

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

·
Super Moderator
64,106 Posts
Ow, my neck hurts now:D

Do take some with flash and post them when you have a moment. It will change the feel of the scene, of course, but for purposes of showing detail, it's helpful.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Zenk haunt video

Well, unlike most of you, i'm done already :,( We just do the haunt for 2 huge Halloween Parties we throw every year...I'm thinkin next year I'm gonna try to get a sponsor and haunt for a charity--I could use more space haha. We still managed to get well over probably 200 people through in 2 nights and collected a lot of food and money for the food bank...we just don't get enough ToT's out here to justify opening it on Halloween Night--2-3 tops.

Well anyways here's a video of me walking through the haunt this year. Turned out great! Please post any comments, questions, tips, and ideas below!! Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts