Haunt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I just want to rant right now....

We have this grass watering ban here where I live. I agree with it whole heartedly because of our environment and all. But I want green grass just like the rest. On my street there are peeps with beautiful lawns...do they follow the water ban NOOOOOOO....

Anyway, Im happy today! We can only water between 7-9 on the odd days (if our house number is odd - as mine is ) and even etc... So I can usually water between 7-8 am cuz then I have to be at work and 7-9 is almost impossible cuz im always going and going.

So, luck is on my side. 2 days ago and today, I woke up to RAIN! Yay! I never thought I would be soooo happy! So I get at least 5 days in a row of grass watering and my grass is actually green, can you believe it???

So theres my rant, needed to get that off my chest!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well after this last post we got 2 days of downpours and my grass is back to life. I am currently watering it and it feels soooo nice on my feet. ahhhhh I love grass!

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Nice grass and clean cars. I love water restrictions because in my area they restrict the water while the resevares have not been updated in 50 years and the population has more than qudruopled.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts