Haunt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
I love it!! Bet it scares the crap out of some tots halloween night.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I was following this at MOM. Looks fantastic! Good speed and the fog/sound are great!
I need to show this to my wife..not the prop but the pics of your garage. She thinks I'm messy! LOL!
I love it!:)

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
*Da Weiner pats airscapes on the back* That is one awesome prop...what friggin' detail. You are sure going to send the TOTs running!!!!!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Awesome Prop

I really Love the Stone work. Very realistic.
Thanx for the how to.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Damn Airscapes

Great job, you make us newbie want to aspire/expire/perspire to new heights. I have got to get into the game of air powered props next year. I love the work you did with the stone facade.

I was trying to figure how to get that look for some of my tombstones so they are nearly identical to the actually stone in our cemetaries and the rough stone texture was giving me trouble, thanks for the help.

The stone will also come in handy next year as I make my dungeon out of our front door area. Kudos to you and your work.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I noticed a container of Sculp or Coat

http://65.78.32.190:888/2006prop/photos/100_7749.html

2 questions.

What do you use it for?

And how do you like it?

Ok 3 questions.

Have you used others?

Ok Last question lol ;)

If so, How does it compare?
I used it for the torso of the prop. painted paper towles with it and covered the wire mess. Never used any other type .. it worked well but I think If I had done thinner coats and waited longer between coats would have turned out harder. I liked it, never was much of a mache guy...probably could have gotten just a good a result with carpet glue.. never got around to trying that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts