Haunt Forum banner

Rebuilt Winged Demon Animatronic

11K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  HalloweenRick 
#1 ·
I know some of you have seen this prop before but I never took any video of it, I rebuilt this prop for Halloween last year to tweak some problems it had.
I also show the central control system, and touch screen controller.

See less See more
1 4
Discussion starter · #9 ·
Thank you everyone, it’s the approval and the constructive criticism of one’s peers that make this fun to do. I wish I would have been able to video my props on Halloween with the complete scene props, lighting, and background sound and music for you but on that very busy day I’m not thinking of video or pictures, I’m thinking about keeping the ToTs moving and on the path. This year I had no problem with my haunt (You know like your buddy pulling a speaker wire out of your sound system because he had one to many.) so I just made sure the ToTs kept moving, and my actors had enough to eat and drink.

Discussion starter · #11 ·
Very nice looking prop ... the mechanics are also nice , but IMO .. its a little over kill on the controls :eek: .
Was all that neccessary to control JUST that one prop ? or is that your main brain for controlling ALL your props , not just that one ?
Again , very nice work on the looks and mechanics of the prop ... kudos
Its the main controller and monitor for my haunt, I control over 21 animatronics, I dont know how many lights that changes every year, 4 foggers, input sensors, sound controllers, touch screen remotes, safety watch dog, communicates with my stand alone props so I know there still working, and sends start commands to VSA controlled shows. ect.-ect. lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.