Haunt Forum banner
3641 - 3657 of 3657 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
“It Came from Outer Space” on Svengoolie
Random fun fact. one of my closest friends is Svengoolie's younger brother. I've known him for 30+ years, but he's much older than me. I've only met Rich (Svengoolie) a handful of times. He's a really nice and down to earth guy. Back in the day someone off-screen used to hand Svengoolie mail. Often, that hand was my friend. 😁

Question for the group... I'm remembering a recent movie (last 5 years or so) of a girl who gets picked up by a rideshare to drive to her mom's house pretty far away. The dude is awkward, and his GPS takes to a strange road where the two get caught in some kind of time-shift. It's not Wind Chill, or Rideshare (2018). Has anyone seen this movie? I recall liking the movie, but can't recall the name. The movie was mostly just the two characters.

Edit: Okay, I found the movie. It's called The Toll. Decent movie. I recommend it for a watch, but just know it's a good, not great movie. 😎 Speaking of "decent movie", The Decent is a great movie.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I noticed this forum didn't have one of these so I thought 'why not add one' ;)

So what are the most recent horror films you've seen?
Last night I watched a Danish horror movie called Speak No Evil.

It was a tense, uncomfortable story about a reserved couple and their daughter who meet another family while on vacation. They get invited to their new friend's home for a weekend and things take a terrible turn.

Trigger warnings for child endangerment, sex, nudity, violence and gore.

3641 - 3657 of 3657 Posts