Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Woody! The screams are just hunter predator calls hooked into the exhaust line of the pneumatics....real easy and cheap....no electornics whatsoever to mess with and perfect timing every time.....

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Bah...I wish I had your talent. Id love to be able to make something like that.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I need to get an aircompressor..I mean it. That's it. No more waiting.
You mean to tell me that with all this unbelievable stuff you have made, you haven't even started pneumatics????? Look out world....the doc is going to be unstoppable!:eek:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
What a great idea with the hunter predator calls hooked into the exhaust. That's creativity at it's best and the skull poping up so fast should send them running for blocks. Awsome job!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Hey Dave,
I have been lurking for a few months.... I have become a fan of your props. Awesome job!!!

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Dave,
I have been lurking for a few months.... I have become a fan of your props. Awesome job!!!
Thanks TS....lol.....actually, if it weren't for the great people who participate in this and a few other forums, I never would have been able to make half of the stuff that I have made! Time to quit lurking and get your hands dirty! The countdown to 10/31 has already begun!:D

·
Registered
841 Posts
Thanks,
Right now I am busy making extra money, so I can buy new stuff, to make look old.:D Did you post your Momma pumpkin instructions on this site? I mean this as a complement but for some reason it reminded me of H.R.PuffNStuff. Nothing like reminiscences of childhood memories. Really dug it....
http://hrpufnstuf.blogspot.com/

1 - 20 of 21 Posts