Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey forumers, trying to catch up on all my unposted content. Here are some pics for a Regan costume and makeup I created upon request for Halloween 2011. She was actually one of my teachers my sophomore year of highschool. Unfortunately the robe was made very last minute and was pretty far from what the original really looks like but besides the improvised ruffling in the front, the color really helped make the character :sick:

·
Super Moderator
64,109 Posts
I don't think anyone would notice that the robe was not quite like the original after seeing her face. Good job!

·
Muddled Moderator
28,214 Posts
The makeup looks great. I guess there was no way to make her head spin. :googly:

·
Batty Beautiful
5,633 Posts
never saw the movie...but i'm convinced that this was a spectacular job!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I think regan is the creepiest character of all! You did a great job of the make-up! If I went like that for halloween i would be avoiding any mirrors lol

·
BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4,600 Posts
Awesome job! I can't believe she was your teacher because she looks so young. Anyway I'm loving the make up. I am going to do an Exorcist theme room this year. I was going to have a prop, but after I see your picture it looks so cool as the real thing. Now my question to you is when can you be at my house on Halloween day to do the make up? :)

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
When I got home last night I did see the pictures. Wonderful work!!!!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
....Just an fyi....Linda Blair will be in the City of Industry, CA this Saturday at Frank & Sons. It's her birthday benefit for a charity she works with. She'll be signing autographs, taking photos ect. I'm going, got my Linda Blair Life Mask for her make up in The Exorcist!! Hope to see you there!

·
Slowly Losing My Mind
2,820 Posts
My first reaction was...really cute teacher! My second thought was....really cute teacher! But seriously, that is some beautiful makeup and costume artistry! I love your craft as always MM!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts