Haunt Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason, I have serious problems when I try to use my remote control unit on my electric chair.
It will only work it it is plugged directly into the wall unit - NOT if it is plugged inbetween the extension cord and drill motor. (I use a drill motor to make the chair shake.)
The problem with it's positioning is that I can't be anywhere near the chair when I hit the remote. The range on the thing requires me to be just a couple of feet away from the wall outlet. And even then, sometimes it just doesn't want to shut off.

This never seems to be a problem when other things are plugged into that remote unit. Lights, fog machines, etc can all be remotely activated from a great distance, on the first try, and regardless of where they are in the line leading from outlet to motor.

Any ideas why this might be happening? I tried another remote until and it was even worse! The thing wouldn't turn the drill motor off no matter how close I brought the remote to the wall unit.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.