Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
That is my most favorite inspirational site!!! We are in the process of making the "Dangling Spider" to hang over the lean to of the barn. I also decided to make some static smaller ones of a similar design!!! We are trying to make a corridor of the barn into a "Spider's Lair" Nothing but spiders, webs, victims, etc..... Should be pretty cool if it all works right!!! Been working on it for a month now and will be doing the same for the next one...... :) It's a labor of love!!!

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Man this is the thread I was looking for before posting Rosie on her own thread. Now I find it. I send Rosie to the Monster List. She might be just enough being weird to get in. You never know. I do know have here in the hauntproject.com. Now I am cooking with gas.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It'll get in, no worries there. Mark only updates it 1 - 2 times a year, so it will be a while before she makes her debut there.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
The infrequent updates is one reason why Hauntproject will eclipse the monsterlist in time. Hauntproject is also more user friendly in being able to see the project before going to the site. But any large list of How Tos is always an invaluable resource. There's nothing more frustrating than seeing new haunters constantly having to re-invent the wheel every time they want to do something.

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Monster List

I must check the Monster List at least three times a week to see if it has been updated. Now that I know that it's only updated like two times a year, that would explain why no big changes. I've read every project on it, so I guess it's time to write some how-to's to some of my original ideas. :p

The Hauntproject is great with the pictures of what it is linked to!

Since I'm a newbie, my website is sparse, but will be an ongoing process. Hopefully I can get it up later this week. My stuff isn't as great at some of the stuff I've already seen here (which makes me feel like a REAL newbie!), but maybe it will help spark ideas in others. Synergy, right?

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
Thanks Doc, I had never been to hauntproject before. Your right it is set up better. I like that you see a photo of the project first and then the how-to.
I also want to thank you very much for adding to my list of things I want to make ( like that needed to be longer).
The site is a must see if you have'nt been there..
http://www.hauntproject.com/

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Holly cow, I found out today Rosie made it to the Monster List. My crypt that I submitted didn't make it to the list. My 1st submited prop made it to the list. I can't believe it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I agree the Hauntproject site gives you a look at the project , not just the name of the project. Dont get me wrong i really like Marks page I got some great ideas from it.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Death Touch: Congrats on making the list @ Monsterlist..
Is Rosie your wall breaker? I went to Haunt project page and saw this way cool wall breaker.. Is that her?
If that was yours I like the SMART way you put the head on, you are the genius of the year..That is One cool looking Prop.!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Death Touch: Congrats on making the list @ Monsterlist..
Is Rosie your wall breaker? I went to Haunt project page and saw this way cool wall breaker.. Is that her?
If that was yours I like the SMART way you put the head on, you are the genius of the year..That is One cool looking Prop.!!!
Unfortunately, DeathTouch's site seems to be down... I have his links in my "dead" section.
You can see some of his "Rosie" pics in the archive.org backup of his old page.
http://web.archive.org/web/20070509053048/http://www.deathtouchhorrors.com/rosie.html

Oh, and if the wallbreaker you are talking about is the one with the Great Stuff tentacles around it, that's mine. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts