Haunt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Like so many of you I have found a Mask That I liked But, It being in " Hot Foam " , It would not make a Good Choice for a Prop face.
So, I reseached a way to over come this problem. And Found the Solution.
It does take some time to do. But, IMO it is worth it.

Here is pictures of what I did. I may write a tutorial on it IF enough people are interested.

Revamped Witch Head pictures by Blinky_12 - Photobucket

But, now that I have the mask poured and have started to color in the features. I have come to color of hair, Should it be Light Colored or Dark?

I plan to hand Punch the hair. But what color? Help me to decided.

Please I need some input !! Thanks Blinky

Here is a picture with the light Hair::eek:

or should I make it this color::googly:

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Blinky ..
I think the light hair goes more with the face color, makes it look more old.
I'm sure there will bemore than few peeps wanting a how to onit ..including me hah

·
Registered
206 Posts
Oooh that's cool!
How-to is extremely wanted!
I think the light wig, but maybe even lighter, like pure snow(or bone) white

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank You all on your color choices, I did like the lighter color .But Carol wanted the darker one,so that is what happen. Maybe On the next one she will go for the lighter hair.Yes, I will do a how to on it. Today I went to Walmart and Bought the black material for her robes. But Here is a newer pic of her dressed she now has eyebrows and I darken her skin tone.I dressed her so she would not be naked.Cannt have that now can we,lol

and Jack likes to cut heads off :eek:
:jol:

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Maybe you should have your wife make her own...dual of the witches!!
Is she freestanding or leaning on the wall?
looks good either way Great Job

·
Registered
58 Posts
Static props are hard to carry off on a porch. They have to be extremely creepy if the patron is going to be up close. I think that distance between the patron and the prop adds to the creepiness.

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Good point!

Hi Mangler - nice to meet you and welcome to HF! Why don't you introduce yourself in the Welcome room and tell us about your haunt/display! We love new information and pictures!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts