Haunt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't even believe what I heard on the news this morning. Some worthless ****bag got on stage at last night's Damageplan show and SHOT Dimebag and four others, killing the guitar hero.

RIP Dimebag. :(

·
Premium Member
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A Pantera show was the first show I ever went to, and they were one of the first bands I was ever really into when I started listening to metal. That show is still at the top of my list for favorite shows I've been to. As an added bonus, it snowed the next day so I didn't have to deal with school with the sore neck and little sleep I got that night.

Dimebag was the reason I bought my first (****ty) guitar (that I couldn't play). This is seriously bumming me out. :(

·
Registered
231 Posts
My heart goes to out to the Abbott family and friends. This is going to be one sucky X-mas for them. I know how it feels to lose someone during the holidays. Well, this weekend I'm drinking it up for Dimebag. I'm glad that I got see to Pantera numerous times and will never forget what fun times I had. He was one amazing guitarist and he will be missed by so many. Bottoms up, Dime and let the drinking begin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.