Haunt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today we were loading up all of our props and walls to move them down to the storage unit for the year. When we were doing so I noticed that my ground braker prop's hand seemed to be falling off so I tapped it with my shoe and the whole thing fell off! I knew that he was falling apart do to rain and sitting out for a month. I did seal it, but I didn't get every single crack so the monster mud begain to chip off.
Anyways, I decided to "retire" the old guy and we tore him apart today. We did save the mask and the base he was attached to so I plan on making a new one for 07. Also, I may remake my other monster mud prop "graveside grim" because he is beging to chip and his hands are falling off and the whole thing is going to crap...
I bid you a farewell ground braker!!!
RIP
Ground Braker

2005-2006

·
Registered
329 Posts
Poor ground breaker did his job.
Now he is parts for his maker to rob.
We will miss you but everyone must die.
The next one we will make better or at least try.......

·
Registered
823 Posts
You know what... this may sound strange, but there are two reason why I don't think I'd do a Monster Mud project. Durability and storage. I consciously mad my dummys to be collapsible. Makes them much easier to store. I'll label their "bones" and bundle them up.

I do look forward to making my first ground breaker next year. Your does look good.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Poor ground breaker did his job.
Now he is parts for his maker to rob.
We will miss you but everyone must die.
The next one we will make better or at least try.......
I think Darryl pretty much said it all. Rest In Peace, ground breaker.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts