Haunt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Better late than never. Pics from our 2021 display. Everything was very well received and that coupled with perfect weather and an appreciative crowd made for a fantastic Halloween! Mark’s hearse was a perfect centerpiece and the rear projection worked flawlessly. The mausoleum made its second appearance and some new details were added to include a great scare from one of the skeleton wing walls. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,938 Posts

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Clean "cut"
27,770 Posts
This made a lovely ending to my day. So much to look at and drool over

·
Super Moderator
64,337 Posts
My absolute favorite small haunt - it never disappoints.

All gorgeous, and I particularly like the two brick framed wall niches with partial skeletons and what looks like Spanish moss in them.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This made a lovely ending to my day. So much to look at and drool over
Thanks HR! Very much appreciated! I think I go back and look at these at least once a week!

My absolute favorite small haunt - it never disappoints.

All gorgeous, and I particularly like the two brick framed wall niches with partial skeletons and what looks like Spanish moss in them.
Thanks Roxy! The wing wall upgrades were Mark's idea and they really dressed up the facade. The skeleton torso on the right had a bar attached to the back and was activated by an actor behind the wall. When guests were standing close by he would push the torso forward and at the same time blow into an Aztec death whistle. Scared the crap out of them! The detail on these was amazing and even without the scare they really added to the creepiness of the whole scene.:)

·
Typing Lunatic
2,933 Posts
I always look forward to the pictures of the haunt that you and Mark build and it keeps getting better. I was thinking that the skeletons in the walls on the side if they move it would scare the crap out of everyone and glad that it was done.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I always look forward to the pictures of the haunt that you and Mark build and it keeps getting better. I was thinking that the skeletons in the walls on the side if they move it would scare the crap out of everyone and glad that it was done.
Thanks stick! The skeleton scare was really fun. Got some great reactions. We may use it again this year but for anyone who visited last year they'll suspect the scare will be there so we may have to tweak things.We're going to keep pretty much the same layout this year, no really big builds, just some tweaking to the mausoleum and the guest interaction, likely swappng the projection out for a live actor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts