Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yes it does look awesome! I am definitely gonna check it out!

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
OMG, im peein my pants...WOOO HOOOO. That movie scared the crap outta me. And with ROB Zombie directing???? We are in for a real treat...COOL Thanks for putting that up Jr

·
Registered
97 Posts
Same score, just a little bit twisted and distorted a la ZOMBIE style.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Rob Zombie Halloween 2007

I was crusing through ebay a little while ago and noticed a Rob Zombie Halloween 2007 movie poster up for sale. Thought I would share the info incase anyone is interested.

·
Registered
437 Posts
If you all haven't already done it, go to Halloween-themovie.com and see the trailer..... I was really afraid Zombie would go off in some odd direction with this remake but it looks like it will ROCK. The mask, the music, the neighborhood..... all the essentials of the original are still there!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi Dreadnight, I agree completely. When I found out they were planning a re-make I was completely skeptical. But this looks like they are going to be true to the original. The whole look of the film is similar to the original.

·
Registered
842 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
If you all haven't already done it, go to Halloween-themovie.com and see the trailer..... I was really afraid Zombie would go off in some odd direction with this remake but it looks like it will ROCK. The mask, the music, the neighborhood..... all the essentials of the original are still there!
okay that just scared the ****e out of me.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
i can't wait! I actually trust Zombie on this one...hopefully it won't be a gory, screaming girls, boobs exsposed movie that every movie is lately. (Turristas, Wrong Turn, Ghost Ship i don't even need to list the rest!)

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
My son and I were just talking about this movie today ..He is all psyched up for it since Rob is doing it, and glad it is the first one they choose to remake since he said it is the best one.
Thanks for the link..
It looks good from what you can see in the trailer and gallery pics ..I really hope it is better than the original, which for me I didnt like.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Putting aside the movies he has already done he is essentially a horror fan and purist.

·
Panic time is here!
3,834 Posts
I am willing to go see it. Saw the trailer today. My hubby is really skeptical about it ...I kinda am too but only because I love the original so much. I hate to mess with things I like already. I haven't seen too many re-makes that I care for.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Ok so I saw trailer 2.....why does his mask now look all stitched like leatherface?
His mask isnt skin or anything it was a rubber mask stolen from the store.
I hope they didnt change that....maybe I saw wrong....
anybody else notice?

·
Registered
687 Posts
The mask is more broken apart not smooth like the original one. RZ wants it to look more menacing is what he said. Whether it will be or not is subjective. It's not stitched even though it appears so. It's more old and crumpled because he goes back to the house and finds it in the floorboards or something like that according to the trailers. When he first wears it as a kid it's smooth I think. (Btw, I wonder if Bill Shatner ever found out his Capt. Kirk likeness is Michael Meyer's mask).

http://www.halloweenmovies.com/

Check out all the TV spot trailershere:

http://www.halloween-themovie.com/

Click on the big knife to animate the menu and there's 8 TV spots to watch like mini trailers. They all show a little something different. I have to admit collectively they get me more excited about the movie than the regular trailers do.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Oh so its not a clown mask he uses to kill his sister as a kid. Thats interesting. As for Shatner, Im sure he knows his mask was modified to become Myers. heheh
Ill check out the minis too

1 - 20 of 75 Posts