Haunt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple of rocking tombstones I made for this year's haunt, they have been on the to do list for quite a while. The base for the one that rocks side to side ended up being much taller than I would have liked so I added the cluster of candles to distract from this.

Rocking Tombstone 1 by Riff_JunkieSFR, on Flickr

Rocking Tombstone 2 by Riff_JunkieSFR, on Flickr

Rocking Tombstone 3 by Riff_JunkieSFR, on Flickr

Rocking Tombstone 4 by Riff_JunkieSFR, on Flickr

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Super Moderator
64,110 Posts
Nice! The rocking movement on the Frees tombstone is more subtle, which is good for making people wonder if they’re seeing what they think they’re seeing.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! The rocking movement on the Frees tombstone is more subtle, which is good for making people wonder if they’re seeing what they think they’re seeing.
Thank you Roxy! I was worried at first that it was too subtle and would be over looked, but I think that because the actual viewing perspective will be looking kind of downward at it that it should be just subtle enough to make you question it.

·
Typing Lunatic
2,873 Posts
Good job on then I like them both. Like Roxy nice and subtle on the Frees tombstone I had to do a double take and go yes it is moving.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Wow, those are amazing!! Thank you for sharing them! The design on them is perfect!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts