Haunt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Typing Lunatic
3,000 Posts
I have gotten them in the past (10 years ago or longer) and cannot remember where. I will try and see if there is something on the bag i have. They came 12 in a bag I think.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I could only find roll-on deodorant bottles including the balls for 84¢ each. You'd be throwing out a bunch of bottles & caps though.
View attachment 22358
I'd imagine that's a little on the expensive side. Wouldn't ping pong balls work?
Thanks for the response. Yea, I found those on Amazon, I may just opt for these and see if I can find an application for the bottles later. Ping pong balls are just slightly too large for the creature I’m working on…. Looks too silly not scary.

· Super Moderator
68,164 Posts
Here’s another possibility:

· Super Moderator
68,164 Posts

· Registered
323 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I found a bag of them at Michael's once. It didn't say that's what they were, but I would swear that's what they were. Milky plastic ... slightly smaller than a ping-pong ball ...
Sweet! I’ll check at Michael’s thanks for responding
Here’s another possibility:

Awesome find here Roxy!! I ordered 10 of these guys!!! Here’s hoping they’ll work out!😁🤞🤞🤞

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow! Well done. I love how the haunting community is so eager to help each other, even to take our own time to join the search.
Thanks all for the tremendous support and offers and suggestions and helping me out!
I actually had a bag of these for a project I was doing ages ago. I’ll look and see if I can find them. How many are you trying to score?
I was looking for at least two for the moment… I’ve ordered some through one of the vendors RoxyBlue mentioned. Thank you so much for the offer and all y’all’s responses and help!!

· Registered
708 Posts
Thanks all for the tremendous support and offers and suggestions and helping me out!

I was looking for at least two for the moment… I’ve ordered some through one of the vendors RoxyBlue mentioned. Thank you so much for the offer and all y’all’s responses and help!!
Awesome in advance! If it turns out they are not what you need, let me know and I will start searching again.

Haunters have each other’s backs. I would have been surprised if this fantastic group didn’t jump in. 😊

1 - 16 of 16 Posts