·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
511 Posts
MrsMyers666 said:
I'm sure some of you have heard. I searched and couldn't find a thread for this.

On August 29 they are releasing a DVD of 7 Roseanne Halloween episodes!!!! I'm really excited for this, these were always great.

Click here to see it on Amazon
Only $11.19. Not a bad price!

·
Banned
306 Posts
Good news. I wonder if it will have any special features. Roseanne herself is a huge admirer and fan of Halloween as a holiday, it would be really nice to hear her talk about making/writing the shows and maybe a little about her favorite costumes and things, her history with Halloween. They could/should do something special. But hey...

Anyway, unless there is anything special, I won't be buying it. I already recorded all the Roseanne Halloween episodes when they ran in a marathon on Nick @ Nite in 2004.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I will be buying it. I have them on my DVR, so I will be able to erase them. Funny thing is, I just watched them a couple of weeks ago to get me in the Halloween spirit, even though I have the Halloween spirit 365 days out of the year.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
I'll have to check the stores around here for this.. I always liked Roseanne Halloween Shows.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really only liked one Halloween Roseanne...Where they play pranks and Dan pretended to cut his hand and used a rubber ball aspirator to squirt fake blood all over the kitchen...best one.
That was the first year, episode "BOO!" The episodes run an average of 23 minutes and have a little extra to a few scenes, no big deal on most, but it's nice seeing it in DVD quality rather than on TV and you can tell it's from the late 80's quality wise.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts