Haunt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Yard haunters since 1998
42 Posts
Great looking fence and the paint job is superb. Like how you used the right angle PVC pipe connections to join the two fence sections. It eliminates the need for any type of post or column to join the sections, which is a great idea for when you might have limited space and don't want to impede the view of other props. Making some mental notes on your design (wheels are spinning now with ideas for a future haunt build). :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Looks nice, and a big thank you for sharing! I've been debating going to all PVC like this and have only seen Kid/Dog fences and gates done this way. So just kept thinking about it but have never got around to do it because of time and just not sure. Never thought of just using the 90 degree pieces to join the fences together has always thought of posts, and doing posts each section which for me wouldn't look right as I was doing them in different lengths 8 ft, 6ft, 4 ft and 2 ft as doing it at a campground was limited on space but wanted enough also so could piece them together

Is there a reason why how have the pickets so close together? Just curious if there was a reason.

Had a design in my head that was always troubling as it wasn't even as described above and mismatched, this way it would look uniform. I can picture now doing 4 2 ft sections for when I need something short and tight like close to road to shelter then doing a bunch of 4 ft sections then can just connect the sections away for longer lengths but the 4 ft sections would fit in the trailer better. This year didn't take out the fencing and was so much easier not having to take the extra loads and the 8ft section never seems to lay right with the other stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts