Haunt Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Typing Lunatic
2,892 Posts
That is good news for the surgery and praying for better news to come.
Stay strong Steve.

·
Clean "cut"
27,466 Posts
It has begun,dunh dunh dunh

The plants are supposed to be Red Morning Glories, we shall see

·
Super Moderator
64,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Here’s an update on Steve’s progress - good news.

·
Clean "cut"
27,466 Posts
I have faith Halstaff can do this

·
2,279 Posts
Very good news!
I know you'll beat this, buddy!
I'll see you very soon :)

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Hoping your surgery recovery is going well and that your health is good. Best wishes and get well soon.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Dang, I haven't been on the forum for a few months and now this? Steve was the one who brought me here with his prop controllers. I sure hope he recovers. Prayers and good wishes to you and your family Steve!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Steve! Sending good vibes from Kansas. Fight the good fight man! You are one of the most loved creative forces in the haunt world and we are all pulling for you. Looking forward to your next post, as always.

·
Clean "cut"
27,466 Posts

Finally---Seems I can plant Morning Glories outside and they go wild. Inside not so much. They sprout within a few days get to be about 4" tall and drop dead. After 3 tries with the same results I went with Black Cherry Petunias. I painted his eyes with a clear glow in the dark paint.

·
Headless & Haunting
Creating a massive fundraiser haunted house for our local Scout group.
4,773 Posts
Haven't been on the forum for a long while so this was quite a shock to read. Is there an update on how Steve is doing?

·
Super Moderator
64,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I haven’t seen any updates on Facebook recently about Steve’s status. He did have a birthday (yesterday, I believe) and people were leaving him messages on Facebook.

·
Registered
9 Posts
We are praying for him here in Louisiana! He has been a inspiration to me to build better and bigger. My Halloween haunts have greatly benefited from his tutelage. GET WELL SOON!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I so hope Steve is doing well. His tutorials helped me make Halloween exciting. My prayers are with him and his family. God speed 🙏

21 - 39 of 39 Posts