Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Super Moderator
64,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Saw this note posted by Brian Koci on Facebook this morning and wanted to pass it along since so many of us here know his dad Steve Koci (aka Halstaff), the go-to guy and master of animated props. He has been diagnosed with an aggressive Stage 4 brain tumor, and his doctors have told his family he is eligible for hospice.

Reactions: halstaff

·
Clean "cut"
27,579 Posts
Prayers for Halstaff and family

Reactions: halstaff

·
Registered
503 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this news. I have always enjoyed the posts and commentary by Halstaff. Best wishes to you mate, from over the pond. Stay strong.

·
I Never Fibula
1,450 Posts
Sad news indeed - I've thoroughly enjoyed Halstaff's posts and projects over the years on Haunt Forum. I'm not on Facebook, but sending positive thoughts and prayers into the universe for his recovery.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,782 Posts
Sending prayers to Halstaff for a recovery and positive thoughts for his family.

·
Registered
653 Posts
So sorry to hear this, sending good vibes, virtual hugs, warm thoughts and prayers. We have spoken on the forum before and Halstaff is a super guy and is incredibly giving of both his time and expertise. We are all richer for knowing you. Keep fighting.

·
Registered
653 Posts

You requested pics and video so posting a pic for you. I hope this comes through, I’ve never posted it before and 2020 was her big debut. If it wasn’t for guys like Halstaff, I would have never attempted something like this. Don’t think I can embed a video to show it in action.

·
Clean "cut"
27,579 Posts

Someone sent me this pic and now I aspire to something similar. Planter, check -- Skellie, check -- Seeds, on the way

·
Registered
653 Posts
Very creative! Hairazor, you have to work a motor in and make Halstaff proud! Maybe have the head tilt up and the eyes light up?

·
Muddled Moderator
28,261 Posts
Lots of healing thoughts for a recovery, hang in there Steve. I see lots of Halloweens in your future!

·
Super Moderator
64,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Another update from Facebook - Steve (aka Halstaff) underwent surgery a few days ago and most of the tumor was successfully removed. He is undergoing physical and speech therapy and (I believe) is now home.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts