Haunt Forum banner

Sams club score

2K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  Great White 
#1 · (Edited)
Just went to Sams Club and picked up 3 good ones...
99 bucks -6ft rattle skeleton in a cage w/ wireless mic, aux input, led eyes and in cage LED's, Battery optional, solid stand (Nice)

99 bucks- 6 ft two face grim reaper, head turns 180...one side green led eyes, the other red. Sways with arm movement. no mouth movement

139.00 Pirate... looks to be over 6ft. Head turns independent / body turns independent / sword arm goes up and down independent . Wireless mic, LED eye (this is really cool)

If I can find my camera I will post some photos...

They also had
Graveyard package 99 bucks
Solar pumkin set (Small pathway hangers) 29 bucks for 4
:jol:

#7 ·
When I saw Donna I thought she was kind of weak. I had all the neighbor kids over and they all said she is was very scary. I don't get it...but my son made my wife put her in the garage because he wouldn't come in the same room as her.
Go figure....

#9 ·
#11 ·
I looked at the graveyard package and didn't see the value in it for me.
From what I remembered, It has a couple tombstones, 3 foam skulls, cardboard coffin, a few bones, a skeleton (real Dark) ground breaker, some netting and a LED lantern.
They also had the inflatable horse and hearse.....online they have the house.

#15 ·
I liked the small skelly in the cage. I thought the sound track was scary. Does the large one have the same recording? "let me out", etc.

I like the way Donna looks but wasn't happy with the sound track or the hula motion. I may change my mind and get her next year. I dunno!

Thanks for posting the pics. I think everything looks great.

#19 ·
Hey guys. I was at Sams yesterday and they had the caged Skelly, however they didn't have anything else yet. I asked the guy stocking the shelves and he told me that everything they got in so far was immediately sold as fast as they put it out! These being $100 plus, I'm amazed at that response. He said they had 80 caged Skellys and they all sold the same day. Not sure on the numbers of the other figures. My point is, it looks like they might be hot items and hard to get a hold of. You may want to scoop up what you can if you see them.
GW

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.