Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

I'm brand new to this forum, but have been on a few others...some folks may know me, most won't...

I'll be around in any case...

I reside in Huntington Beach, California, by the way...a good 40-50 miles south of Los Angeles, in case anyone else is in that area (whom I don't already know).

·
A little bit bent...
3,232 Posts
Hey, UJ! Nice to see you here. Welcome to the Street! 'course, it's not the Street anymore, but welcome anyway!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
i was just looking at your pictures and i must say... they are quite impressive!!! If you are interested in making a free website you can check out freewebs.com it's what i use to host my site. they have it so even if your new to the web, you can create an awesome website! check it out if you're interested :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Otaku!! Good to see "decayed faces" around here...ha ha ha...(bad pun...you know, opposite of "fresh faces"?)

I'm glad I was shown this forum by Hauntiholic...I like that it has a large percentage of the registered users as active users - shows an interested community..

frontyardfright - many thanks for the website tip...perhaps I'll break old habits and see if I can put together any kind of a web page after all.

Perhaps...muhahhahahaahahhhaaa...koff koff...haha...gasp...**rattle**...thud...

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
It is Ugly Joe! Whats up, God's gift to women every where... I knew would come looking for me to help with that damn vilethings flying skeleton. LOL And maybe not...

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
185 Posts
My nephew lives in SoCal. He did a pretty good haunt last year. My favorite was his well from "The Ring". He had a television sitting next to it playing the video. The rest of the prop was static but it was still oh so creepy. I'm going to try and get him to join this forum. I'm sure he would love your haunt as well.

Welcome to the group.

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Hey great pics...welcome to the site...hope you have a good time. I do.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.