Haunt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here ever made a scale model of their maze complete with its scenes, stairways/ramps, color schemes, etc.? I really wanna make one....Theyre fun to make, helpful throughout the various stages of haunt building, and may also be neat to display near the front of my attraction. I tried once with poster board, exacto knife, and pins....it turned out pretty trashy. Can someone point me in the right direction?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I innitiated my attack on a scale model of my haunt last night. Its easy with a scale ruler - I measured everything out so it would be exactly to scale of how I'll build it in real life. This morning I started glueing the walls in. I used gorilla glue which didnt hold them up at all - soo frustrating - gently nudging the walls back up as they would slowly start to wilt over...it way sucked....they just wouldnt stay. So I got out the epoxy and it went fairly quick from there. I'm tired of it for now - hunching over and measuring takes it out of you, plus im pretty hammerd from smelling that epoxy glue everytime I mixed it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts