Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've gone through and checked all the voting to make sure all the voters stuck with the guidelines. ONE user voted for a BUNCH of entries, so some of you may see that your vote tally shrank by one. It didn't have enough of an impact to change the top three places, so I am proud to announce our three top places:

First Place: The entry with the most votes goes to Dr Morbius and his grisly creation that's being picked apart by a crow.
Second Place: The number two spot, is awarded to kevin242 and his glowing-eyed "Hoss" scarecrow.
Third Place: Rounding out the third place scarecrow entry is Necrobones' "Detritus."

Thanks to everyone who entered. ALL of the scarecrows presented were top-notch and you're all winners in my book. Everybody should pat themselves on the back for a job well done.

Prizes will be mailed out to the winners shortly. Talk amongst yourselves.

·
JT's Sidekick
2,630 Posts
Let the throwing of rotten eggs and vegetables commence.....

Just kidding....Great job guys! Your SC rocked

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
great job all , makes me almost want to make a scarecrow myself.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
All the entries were great. Congrats to the everyone! A big thanks goes to Zombie-F for hosting the contest and another thanks to the generous sponsors for the terrific prizes. This was fun to watch!

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Congratulations --cough cough--.. sorry had to get rid of some of the dust. :D hehehe LOL just teasing.. Seriously, Congratulations Dr M, Kevin242, and Necrobones! and to all who entered... Way to go! All the scarecrows were awesome! :>

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Congrats to all entries and the winners! Each one of them were indeed something. :jol:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Congrats everyone! It was definatly a job well done on everyones behalf. Way to Go. and congrats to the winners!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts