Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Im pretty excited today. I went to my very first "fest" yesterday. It was in Scarborough (Toronto area) Small gathering of peeps mostly off the "Ontario Haunters Club" site. The sponsors were a family that run boneyardbargains.ca.

I am excited to say I am pround new owner of 10 lbs of Bucky Bones!!! YAY

They had some cool prizes, I didnt win anything though :(

Here are pics of some of they props they built: Scarefest 2006 - July 8 pictures by hellrazor_1 - Photobucket

I forgot to take a pic of his MIB - its pretty neat, his box has no bottom and he has 4 pneumatic pistons firing to the ground attached to the corners of the box randomly... You can check it out at http://www.boneyardbargains.ca/. Im more into the electrical props right now and myself, will be copying Zombie F's and heres Johnnys MIBs for mine.

My hubby and I were there for 5 hours and did not realize it at all. Thought it was maybe 5 pm when we left and it was 7 pm... good sign eh...

Someone also gave me 5 flicker canesters to make my witches "fire" look like its actually burning...

The best part of this was when we came home, my hubby couldnt stop talking about what he could build and do ..... I am so FREEEKIN excited. Boneyard bargains also has a man in an electric chair - worth seeing the video. Billy wants to add this to our haunt...someday....

So there it goes. My Satruday ROCKED! and to top it off, I got to go to my favorite restaurant!

A few of us talked about going to IRONSTOCK next year too. I brought it up.. he he.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
http://www.ontariohauntersclub.com/

There you go FE. I was talking to someone yesterday.. forget his name already - I think it was colin... anyway, he knew of you too and told me I should visit your place of business if I do a Penn - Mich tour in the fall. I probably will.

I talked up Hauntforum all day yesterday, cuz theres no good Canadian sites unfortunatly....

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scarefest 2007

Im so excited July 7 marks Scarefest 2007. We will be doing a pnumatic prop 101 in the am. Im really excited! I even get to ride in the Hellavator!!!!

check out www.boneyardbargains.ca

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Introduce yourself so I know who Im talking to kay! I will be there with hubby. Did we talk last year?

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I saw your email address and realized who you were. I remember now!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.