Haunt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
She looks so normal
21,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a couple of ideas, but since I'm trapped at home with two broken feet, and no one would run to the thrift store for me. (I don't blame them, I was looking for some pretty strange things) So I ended up looking around the house, and this is what I came up with.

Styrofoam from packing around dishes. No charge. Monkey-$12 from Marshalls.

Bucket-$1 after Halloween sale, CVS. Rosettes-Craft paper 5 for a dollar-Michaels-.75 / bamboo skewers-$3 a pack-.50 / stickers $1 a pack-.30 / ribbon-$1 a spool-$2 / Modge Podge -$6.00 bottle-.50

I call it More Fun Than A Barrel Full Of Monkeys!

·
Super Moderator
64,103 Posts
That is so adorable! And you weren't kidding about adding color to the contest, either:jol:

·
Clean "cut"
26,997 Posts
That is so clever and to think you pulled it all together from what you found around the house, Kudos!!!

·
Muddled Moderator
28,210 Posts
This is a fun whimsical prop. Nice job working with what you had around the house.

·
H.B.I.C.
9,101 Posts
I love all the colors, so bright and cheery...for a monkey. Nice job, Scareme!

·
She looks so normal
21,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you everyone for your kind words. It won't scare the pee pee out of anyone, but it might be sweet enough to rot their teeth out. I'd settle for that.

·
Headless & Haunting
4,767 Posts
Nice job Scareme - that would look awesome on a shelf.

·
IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,670 Posts
:jol:Love this Scareme, it has a vintage look/feel to it. I love me some vintage Halloween.:D;)

·
She looks so normal
21,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks to everybody for your encouragement. It's the first time I entered one of the contest. Looking forward to trying again. At least we all have a new prop/decoration from it. And thank you to the person for my vote. I love you more than anyone in the world.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Wow! I love the way you incorporated everything together. That monkey gives me the creeps, which is a good thing when you are a Halloween junkie. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts