Haunt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This coming Saturday, there will be another of our bi-weekly scheduled chats at 8:00 PM EST. The topic will again be discussing this past Halloween and how everyone's haunts went, as well as whatever other topics come along. Be sure to be there or be scared!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Just marked the calendar for the 19th. We've been kinda busy packing everything away and planning for a huge Turkey feast camping trip with our scout troop. The calendar is slowly easing up with events so we should be available next Saturday night for the chat.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I expected the dropoff. Last year there was an increase in activity here for Halloween and just after it only about two people for every 10 that registered stuck around. This year there definitely seems to be more of us around post-halloween, so that's a good sign. :D

Plus, if it gets too slow in there, I can always use AIM and YIM to harass people into coming along for a chat. :devil:

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Oh groan, lol. Saturday night we'll be at the church selling Xmas wreathes for the Scouts before and after Sat. night Mass.. Oh well.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Vlad, quit being such a crybaby. What makes you think you're even invited into the chat! Now we can talk about you without having to worry about you popping in. :D

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Uh Oh. It seems that being the heathen at heart that I am, I had the time of the Sat. night Mass wrong. We should be home in plenty of time. Since I use the chat room all of the time, I think it's Black Cat's turn to join in this Saturday. I'm sure I can turn my back with Trish being there to defend me. And it's not true Dr. M, I didn't take it off, it was torn off of me by...ooooops, family oriented forum, better stop there, hehehe.

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
What the ????????? I leave Black Cat and you all talking, come back in less than an hour and you all went beddy bye? LOL Oh, I see, she told you I was coming back did she????? The little snitch, lol. It was great seeing so many of us all together. WooooooooHoooooooo. Way to go Zombie and the whole Unpleasant St. crowd.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks to everyone that joined me on our disastrous little adventure into chatting last night. Sure, nothing worked right, but it was still fun, right? ;)

Next time should be better... I swear.

Since Saturday night seemed to work so well, that's gonna be "the night" for chat from now on. So, our next chat will be on Saturday, December 3, 2005 at 8:00 PM EST.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts