Haunt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come join us on our first pre-Christmas (yuck, the "other" Holiday) chat session on Saturday, December 3, 2005. Start time will be 8:00 PM EST, and I almost garauntee you it will go smoother than the horror show that was our last chat session. :D

Topics will be.... uh, whatever the hell you want to talk about! Join the camaraderie and have a good time. :ninja:

Also don't forget, the chat room is there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for you to use. In there alone? Invite a friend to join and chat with you. :D

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Oh, sure. Just like last time. Everyone will make me goto cryptchat and then leave me there. Or someone will release the Vlad bot again. Of course the Vlad bot was very nice and didn't make fun of my like the real Vlad. LOL.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
LOL, Well look what happened to me, I go away for less than an hour so Black Cat can have a turn, to come back and find that everyone had gone to bed already! It does suck that Vlad Bot is nicer than me, hehehe. Are we having it here this time?

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As long as the site keeps working fine, yes it will be here.

Vlad bot is only slightly nicer than Vlad. However, it is more annoying than the real Vlad. :p

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
"However, it is more annoying than the real Vlad"

I think Trishaanne might argue with you on that one, lol.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chat tonight! Everybody be there or be scared! It WILL work this time around as we are now on a faster, more stable server. Watch how fast this post went up. :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Argh. We went out and got a tree tonight and setting it up was a challenge. Sorry I didn't make it in time. :(

·
Registered
797 Posts
Whoops, sorry! I was online, bored and trying to think of something to do, and for some reason the chat totally slipped my mind. I so could've been there... But alas, I am lame.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I may just give the scheduled chats the axe at least until after the Holidays, most likely starting them up again in late Spring/Early Summer when forum activity goes up again. This time of year, all the Halloween freaks seem to take a break... most forums have little-to-no activity and even postings to the Halloween-L go WAY down until the warmer weather returns.

That doesn't mean we can't chat... the room will always be there, so feel free to pop in any time and just minimize the window while you do other things on the 'net. Somebody is bound to come in and say "hi" if they can see somebody is in there.

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
I didn't forget but some friends are in Florida and I drove to Winter Haven to see them and ended up spending the night at their vacation condo Sat night. Sorry I missed chat, maybe next Saturday if anyone is interested?

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Pretty Ghoul, Vlad and I can't make next weekend for a chat. We'll be out camping with the scouts again in tents and we are expecting more snow tonight and tomorrow. I'll be stocking up on hand warmers all week.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
TENTS???:eek: Do what the leaders here do and give em a tarp and some wood... make them dig for their shelter. Now your just spoiling them...:)

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Grrrrr.....the wussies at council level went and closed all of the northern NJ Scout Camps this weekend because of a little snow. Sounds like chat time tonight.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts