Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our second-ever scheduled chat event will be this Friday (October 21, 2005) at 8:00 PM EDT. As usual, the main topic of chat will be Halloween-oriented, but you never know where that will eventually lead. :D

Hope to see everyone there. :jol:

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Okay, bummer. This Friday is Trisha's party. I hope she won't miss us when we opt for the chat instead, lol. Just kidding Trish. We'll make the next chat after Zombie. I seem to catch up with someone in the chat area every day though. It's going very well.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's good to know. Maybe some of you could sneak away from her party and use her computer to chat. :devil:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
As I am sure you have been able to pick up on .. this is such a cool relaxed group, you will always be able to add something :D Looking forward to it myself :p

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Let me look into transcripts. I know the chat program saves some of the data in a database file, but I'm not sure how much of it is stored.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I wont be able to make it. I am going to see Doom in Flagstaff with a bunch of friends.

·
DeceptiProp
5,844 Posts
death2u said:
I wont be able to make it. I am going to see Doom in Flagstaff with a bunch of friends.
Doom? You will have to give us the low down on that movie. I hope it is good. A game I have been playing for a long time. Even though the newer version has better graphics, I will always love the first Doom. :eek:

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can't imagine Doom translates well to the big screen. Most video games don't with very few exceptions.

Doom doesn't seem like your cup of tea either Kat... are you being dragged to it, kicking and screaming?

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
"The Rock will show once and for all why he is the Great One! All you jabronies going to the theater to gawk at The Rock, had better have nothing but good things to say about DOOM or The Rock will kick each and every one of your rooty-poo candy asses! IF YA SMMMMMEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL...WHAT THE ROCK...is...cookin'!"

·
Registered
85 Posts
Zombie-F said:
I can't imagine Doom translates well to the big screen. Most video games don't with very few exceptions.

Doom doesn't seem like your cup of tea either Kat... are you being dragged to it, kicking and screaming?
What do you mean not my cup of tea? I really like the original game. I used to play it all the time at my cousins' house growing up.

Anyway..it looks kinda stupid with the first person view of the kills, but I hope that did it right. I'm not a fan of the Rock.....but hopefully he doesn't have that big of a part and get killed within the first 10 minutes of the movie.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Sinister said:
"The Rock will show once and for all why he is the Great One! All you jabronies going to the theater to gawk at The Rock, had better have nothing but good things to say about DOOM or The Rock will kick each and every one of your rooty-poo candy asses! IF YA SMMMMMEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL...WHAT THE ROCK...is...cookin'!"
Nice ... :D I love the Rock anyway .. so does my boyfriend so for the sake of the Rock, I probably will see DOOM

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Hmmm, in Orlando will I be on friday. Universal Studios. To see their halloween shows we go.:googly:

Say that like Yoda and it may make sense.:p

·
Registered
831 Posts
Darn it all. I was intent on joining the chat but, I had a UPS in my Server room here at home almost catch fire, one of the lead acid batteries almost melted thru its casing. Maybe next time.

Krough

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Well the chat last night was a success. Krough made it after all, and there were at least four or five people in at all times. I came on at about 8:20 PM, and it was still going at 12:50 AM. Lot's of fun talk, and meeting new people and catching up with old friends. Zombie's haunt was voted "Most Cute", and we even snuck in some prop talk. Thanks to Pretty Ghoul, DeathTouch, Pyxl, Krough, Claymud, Black Cat, WormyT, Zombie-F, HibLaGrande, SuFi for all stopping by.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts