Haunt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Thursday, October 6, 2005 at 8:00 PM EST, we will be hosting our first scheduled chat event. The topic at hand will be everyone's progress setting up for Halloween and any other Halloween-related talk that comes up.

I originally set the time for 7:00 PM, but to respect our west coast bretheren, I decided 8:00 (5:00 their time) was a better time since more of them are likely to be around later than earlier.

Mark your calendar and hope to see everyone there!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hey that's today!! and in half an hour...

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I'm off to bed, so chat time is over for me. Stop in if you see anyone in there. We'll do this again on the 20th, and another special one on the 30th! See you then!

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
I missed it too..I work swing shifts, so I can't make the scheduled chats..Maybe a weekend night might be better for everyone...what do you all think? Perhaps a vote might be in order. I know this is Zombies site, and he may be working at his schedule, but maybe a scheduled weekend chat might be added as well for the rest of us who can't make the thurs nite one.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I picked a Thursday because on my old site, people were always out on Friday/Saturday nights. I think I will run a poll then to see what will work best for everyone here. Look for a post called "Chat Night" for that poll.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I am so ticked .. I was so tired last night, that I spaced out the chat until now .. grrr .. I will stick a post it to my damn forehead for the next one .. lol, how was it?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
We discussed the important differences between Tales from the Darkside, Monsters, Tales from the Crypt, Goosebumps, Amazing Stories and Are you Afraid of the Dark.:jol: :zombie:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All while pantsless. :p

It was fun. A fair amount of people stopped by over the course of the chat, but I think the most we had in there at any given time was about 6.

Good times. :D

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
It always is. We have a colorful group of people on this board and chat is never boring. :D

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
So, are we all still on for the chat on the 20th? I have it written down right next to my computer so I don't forget .. knowing me, I might still forget anyway. Could someone send me a PM if they can remember to on the 20th so I don't forget? I would appreciate it :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, the date now depends on the outcome of the poll in the other thread. I'll close the poll at the end of today and the winning day of the week will be the day which we chat this week. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts