Haunt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my sister in-law{who has not turned aginst me,she has known me for 25 years} is taking me to the hospital friday cuase the frost -bite-bitch{as the women at work call her} has to work. well f.b.b. as if i want her to shower and stay at the hospital with me,i sid no. dont waist your time. she ask how will o get home. i told her i or thy will call when i need a ride!. if she dont want to be with me whem i am well,i dont want her with me when iam not! dont put on a show like you give a ****. besides i dont need to wake up with her talking to b/f on the cell phone. maybe i am an ass,but most of you know i tried like hell to save everythign here. done is done,dont pretend to car enow!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
damn wrong forum,some one willfix that i'am sure.

oh also no damn booze for 3 weks or more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Damn, I have to stop in the off topic section more often. FJ, I am happy to hear that it's not MS. I'm sure that the surgery will go well. It's time for you to put everything else on the back burner and just concentrate on yourself for now. Have you made the most important arrangements? Like making sure that you can reach the PC from bed, and that you'll leave it signed onto the forum before you go in? Have you been practicing moaning so that they don't send you home with only extra strength Tylenol? Is there a full flask under your pillow at home? Just relax and take care of yourself, we'll all send as much good mojo your way as possible.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts