Haunt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well with 40 days left till the big day I'm scrambling to create last minute props and use the extra motors I have. This is a work in progress and I'm not quite sure if it's going to be animated or not. I call him the Screaming Skeleton for obvious reasons.... Here's what I've got so far:

His head is made up of one of those cheap Target skulls. I paper-mached it to get the longer mouth. The fabric is just creepy cloth and I painted him with black, white, and blue spray paint. Eventually it will be a full size skeleton...hopefully. The rest of the body is a blucky blow mold skeleton painted over and fabric over that. I got the paint and the mouth idea from another young haunter on here but I don't remember who. If anyone knows who I'm talking about, I would love to give him credit where it is due. The next thing I have to do is find the rest of the blucky somewhere in the attic...

·
Super Moderator
64,349 Posts
You might be thinking of young haunter Marrow. I think he's done similar long mouthed creatures.

Lovely start on this guy!

·
Headless & Haunting
Creating a massive fundraiser haunted house for our local Scout group.
4,783 Posts
Great job with this - looks fantastic. Very tortured........

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quick Update

So I finally found the rest of the blucky except one arm and hand... I don't remember what happened to it but I'll have to go on without it. Here's what I have so far:

I'm hoping to finish him this weekend and duplicate the skull a couple times for some other props... I'm really liking that skull.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Ha! I thought I recognised this fellow.
Nice job, he looks pretty damn awesome. I love the creepy cloth finish!

The original prop (named Kutsuu) has been recycled into a groundbreaker with new arms and a whole lot of entrails. But another groundbreaker I have recently finished broke the record for longest mouth...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.