Haunt Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Beautiful! Talking about getting the most bang for your buck... Love it!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Sweet! that is a really cool stone. The video is good but a little dark on the backside workings. it might just be my computer though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry to sound like an echo, but that is a cool prop, and a VERY cool use of the crank mechanism. I bet that it will inspire more new creative applications down the road.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Agreed, the FCG mechanism for this prop is what makes it so cool. Why reinvent the wheel? Not necessary. But finding a new use for it? Great job. And the eyes... decidedly remarkable. I love the emerald green. This is a prop to be proud of.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Crank props are truly being fully explored by this group what can I say that has not been said already. So what everyone else said times two. Very clever use of the crank system.

·
Stays Zesty in milk
4,472 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Great work. Love he mechanical angle rather than electronic. People like me can use it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
ive never worked with motors and am not good mechanically but i would love to learn can anyone suggest basic forms of these techniques,etc. do they sell motors that would just help a dummy vibrate or use its arms. Prob a dumb question t0o those that know this stuff but i have no idea and really want to try. Any help would be much appreciated.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts