Haunt Forum banner

Searching for designer haunts.

4K views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  SweeneyFamilyHorror 
#1 ·
Everyone:

We're looking to "up the look" of our haunt this year and would like your help in tracking down some sites that might offer us some inspiration.

What, in your opinion, are some haunts that are A. seem to put a premium on the design/art direction of the haunt in terms of overall look and composition and/or B. are strongly themed.

Clearly, all haunters want well-done props and a nice-looking presentations. However, I'm looking for haunts that clearly take an "artistic" bend (even if the props aren't super advanced). For instance, I think Pumpkin Rot is a strongly art directed haunt. Even the way the props are photographed will tell you that. So, I'm looking for others that strive to make the dark side hauntingly beautiful, too.

Any thoughts or ideas? Oh, and if you believe your haunt fits the bill don't be shy! Share it with us. Thanks in advance.

#8 ·
#9 ·
Rob:

Yes, HHG is fantastic...is Riverton still active? Looks like the site hasn't been updated in awhile...but awesome...would just love to see what's new. Thanks much.

Here's a flyer...does anyone have a guess about a home haunt (I think in California) done by a college professor? If this rings a bell let me know. I remember his haunt was very well done from a design standpoint. Thanks to all. Any and all ideas welcome.

#21 ·
Wow! Never saw that one. A budget of $5000.00 a year! Holy schnikes! I'd be happy with one tenth of that!
I see he's a big fan of Death Studios masks.
Did you see the pic of the line of people waiting to get in!!??
I can only dream!:eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.