Haunt Forum banner

How would you use them?

• For security, recording for theft and vandalizm?

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Recording your ToT's reactions?

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Prefer wireless cameras?

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Prefer wired cameras?

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Night Vision Cameras only?

Votes: 3 12.5%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Jeff,
One more possibilty: The Fright Control Unit in JB Corn's Books sounds awesome. I would like to try it. The idea of letting TOTs scare other TOTs (within a carefully controlled framework) could prove very useful. Not to mention entertaining. The idea of internet access could open this up for interactivity with our haunts.

·
Registered
4,790 Posts
Jeff I am reaching the point where within the next 2 years this will be necessity. Will definitely want wireless with night and day capability in color and a dvr with 48 hour capacity for 4 cameras (min). The idea of being able to watch over the internet is neat but not important however being able to link into my current home wireless would interest me.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I bought a pair of wireless night vision cameras this past Halloween. I have a lot of stuff sitting out on the front lawn that I don't want disappearing. I use the PC card that allows you to use the hard drive as a DVR and sets it up so it only records if it detects motion. Got some great shots of the neighbors cat taking a pee on my lawn in the middle of the night!!

Randy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts