Haunt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Player of Paste
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess I've been watching too much Walking Dead because I've had the hankering to build some zombies. These are life-sized severed zombie head made from papier mache....the starting armature is built from scratch...i.e. a balloon covered with strip mache then cardboard and other materials. Very fun to build...sort of addictive.

·
Super Moderator
64,104 Posts
Damn, those are cool! Interesting, too, because they have some hints of the signature Stolloween look combined with the elements of classic rotted zombie.

·
Muddled Moderator
28,211 Posts
A little different look from your usual creations, I think they have a touch more of a realistic look. Great job, I love them.

·
Player of Paste
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A little different look from your usual creations, I think they have a touch more of a realistic look. Great job, I love them.
Thanks everyone. Funny about the comments that say these aren't my usual style...after I had sculpted the first zombie my wife came in, looked at it and commented that she really liked it so I asked here why she liked the piece and she said, "Because it doesn't look like your work." At first I wasn't sure how to take the comment, but I do understand...I've toned down my usual exaggerated goofiness with the zombies...still exaggerated..just not quite as goofy.

·
IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,670 Posts
:jol:Love the zombies! What is the hair on these guys? Wig hair? Fibers? Very cool expressions on the lot of them.....Mmmmmm...brains....:D

·
Clean "cut"
26,998 Posts
Just shows once again, you are the Master of Mache!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts