Haunt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since I'm new here I might as well try to start things off good. This is my haunt and remeber I'm only 13 so give me a little slack. Next year a haunt walk and a possible haunted house is planned. I'm the one in the coffin:devil: Heres the link and enjoy! http://media.putfile.com/Shady-Hallows-05

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! The best thing to hear from some haunters is nice work and the reason I do it is for the kids, not to mention scaring the crap out of the older ones.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Far out Shady. It was obviously a spooky time for the kids, do you have any daytime shots? And pssst, you spelled cemetery wrong in the title, lol. Keep up the awesome work dude.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you guys so much! The comments are what keep me going. I don't really have any daytime shots not to mention to many night time shots. At that time I didn't really have a good digital camera that had a night time mode so everything would either show up really dark or with the added flash not showing off the spots. Next year I promise many pictures and I will show off some of my props I will be working on soon. This is kinda off topic but for the haunt walk can I have some sugjestions for somthing to like fence off the path that wouldnt cost more than 30-40 bucks? I know I've seen tons of little pumpkins but they look kinda kidish not to mention scary.

·
Registered
6,244 Posts
Nice video ShadyHallows! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures/video of your haunt walk this year. :D

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
If you are looking for a cheap fence, at Home Depot (and probably Lowes or other home stores) they sell bundles of lathe for around $6.00. If you cut the end of some of them into spikes as your upright pieces and nail or screw the other pieces across then, you can make a cheap wooden fence. Fill in the blank spots with some spider webbing if you want to. To put them in the ground, I used some rebar or old dowels or broom handles that I had laying around, pounded them into the ground and tied the fence posts to them with fishing line. It worked fine for a few years and last year it was even covered in natural spiders and webs from storing it outside behind the shed for a year! This year I'm hoping to add a PVC fence but I'm with you, cost is a big factor. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you but I've already come up with an Idea to get some hairy rope and string that in between about 4 foot black posts with light up skulls on the top. Thanks though!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts