Haunt Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Scared Silly
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

This Sunday, August 14, tune in starting at 1:00pm (Pacific Time) to ShellHawk's BlogTV Channel where ShellHawk and I will be building a very cool Madame Leota prop from start to finish. I don't know if we're giving away the really fun part about this prop yet, but it's going to be awesome. You won't want to miss it.

I'm excited, Shell's excited... heck, I think Leota's excited, too! Stop by and check it out.

You don't have to make an account to watch and comment on the live stream, but if you do and you subscribe to ShellHawk's channel, you can get an email notification when we're starting the broadcast.

See you then!

http://www.blogtv.com/People/ShellHawk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Mr.Chicken & ShellHawk Build Madame Leota on BlogTV

So Sunday, August 14th, at 1:00PM Pacific time, Mr. Chicken and ShellHawk will be building a Madame Leota projection prop live on BlogTV. If you want to tune in and watch what may be an amusing build, go to http://www.blogtv.com/people/shellhawk/

We don't know how long this will take or how entertaining it will actually be, but I know Mr. Chicken knows what he's doing! Here's his prop from his 2008 haunt:

We're basing this one on my life cast, made at a CalHaunts make and take.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I was pleasantly surprised to find Mr. Chicken looks NOTHING like his Don Knotts avatar.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Had a great time guys. It was nice seeing the prop actually come together and work. I've been trying to convince Dixie into doing a few projection props, and this just might have finally pushed her over the edge. That's a good thing. :D

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
It was really cool. I had to leave early - I'll have to check & see how much of what I missed is available for download. Thanks for putting this together!

·
Director of Ambiance
1,816 Posts
Had a great time guys. It was nice seeing the prop actually come together and work. I've been trying to convince Dixie into doing a few projection props, and this just might have finally pushed her over the edge. That's a good thing. :D
Ohhhh yeah. I'm all about it now, seeing it come together live really made me want to build it!

·
Capt'n Pirate MacGyver
3,068 Posts
I was a little late coming to the show, but what I saw was awesome! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts