Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A very good night last night at bulk garbage night. I needed two doors, and got both in perfect condition. also a door sized piece of two inch thick white styro laminated on both sides. A wicker Morticia Adams type chair, and a smaller one, plus a wicker rocker for my Vampire dummy in front of the gothic fireplace. We also got a small round table for the talking crystal ball for Black Cat's gypsy tent. Another small end table for the castle. A bathtub turbo jet massager, for some fountain magic. Another oscillating pedestal fan.

And get THIS. I have a small room in the castle we call the chapel where we put the coffin. And last night we found and brought home an honest to goodness real live CHURCH PEW, lol. Only in America. I love this country.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I just got it, curbys = roadside "Shopping" wow I'm dense...

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
WOW BlackCat and Vlad that is a major haul!! I always seem to miss the sales at Curbys (rats) lol. ;) I cannot believe you found a church pew!!! That is just to cool. :D

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Curby's stricks again!
Last night we picked up 1 plastic skull on a stick, 1 wax skull on a stick and a Brass Genie lamp. The Genie lamp will be perfect for my new Genie prop I've been working on.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Exactly where does one find a skull on a stick on the side of the road?????
And genie lamp? Where were you curb shopping....PERSIA? Good haul...once again!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Wow great haul indeed..
Our "curbys" doesn't have sales like that.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
One never knows what one will find in our neighborhood. Last night was bulk garbage night but not a lot out as we had 50 mile an hour winds.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
:D Woo Hoo!! Messing around on craiglist the other night and of all things someone had a dentist chair listed. Asked her to call next thing I know she says she is picking it up. So we are now the proud owners of a dentist chair straight from the dentist office. Gotta take some time off from work she said I not allowed to work on it untill all the other props are finished.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Congratulations. I almost got one of these a few years ago, along with a medical examining table but I don't have room to keep them here. Besides....I had visions of Vlad making smart-assy comments about someone playing doctor LOL. Congratulations again.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
As the owner of a Curby's 1950's operating room light and doctors stool, I'm already well equipped to play doctor, hehehe

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Who ever said we were keeping it here. Mother has plenty of extra space. HE HE

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
let the games begin- for the next 6 weeks Curbys is open for bussiness-2 towns now have heavy pick up-today i score a reindeer,some couch foam, noodles,some halloween decorations, and an oscilating fan,(plus a nice boston rocker)

1 - 20 of 150 Posts