Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
I saw an article somewhere on how he does it. If I rmember correctly, he makes his face up to look like a pumpkin cutout. Then he records himself as each pumpkin singing the song. After all the editing and stuff, he projects the finished film onto the surface.

The last video of his I saw (which I liked better) was his home haunt. It had ghosts zipping along the front of the house and some large bags on the front lawn that "became" the pumpkins.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I saw an article somewhere on how he does it. If I rmember correctly, he makes his face up to look like a pumpkin cutout. Then he records himself as each pumpkin singing the song. After all the editing and stuff, he projects the finished film onto the surface.

The last video of his I saw (which I liked better) was his home haunt. It had ghosts zipping along the front of the house and some large bags on the front lawn that "became" the pumpkins.
I think this may be the house:

:jol:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
That's effin' awesome!!! What kind of program does he use to make theimages and what kind of projector? Where can I get that huge eye image? Is that a tv projection?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I dont know about filters, you could just turn the contrast up and brightness down.
I like how they did this onto styro heads:

but what kind of projector would you need?
Are there cheap ones?

·
DeceptiProp
4,869 Posts
I can't see the video from work but I think you are talking about the same one. He uses a video projector to cast the images. He also uses them on his house. The first time he had to put the video projector in his neighbor's house. He made it look like his house had eyes and ghosts were flying around. It was cool. He told me he paid a pretty penny for the projector.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I saw that clip a few months back and have still been working on the effect myself for awhile now only I am using Adobe After Effects. (on a FREE 30 day trial)

Bought the pumpkin from Michaels to project on.. the whole bit.

After effects is awesome from what I can see only I cant figure it out. Its a juggernaut of an application.

After Big Howling posts his demo maybe i'll just switch over to crazy talk instead..

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.