Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that the site was down for some time this morning and it read on your site that there would be some modification done. Have those been done already or is there something I am missing?

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Restricted from what? I never got the memo. I thought the new upgrades were going in today. What is up with that?

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
They are in. Go to your userCP to see some of the new stuff like the image gallery. I have a little more work to do to finish up, but the basic structure is all in place now.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Hey Jeff,

Now you can be a post whore AND a buddy whore!
Two, two, two whore's in one!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Yes, there are limitations in the photo album. I think it's in the FAQ, which has also been updated. :)

I have now finished the upgrade. As is always the case, if something looks broken to you, please let me know and I'll do my best to fix it or steer you in the right direction to get it working correctly. :)

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I'm getting PMed that Pattie can't access chat, error messages about her user name and password.
Have her make sure she's logged into the forum and make sure the "Remember Me" box is checked. If that doesn't work, she'll need to purge her cache and/or delete her cookies and log in again.

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
I can't get into chat. Has something changed? Have a I been banned?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts