Haunt Forum banner

SMACKDOWN! in Jacksonville

2K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  SuFiKitten77 
#1 ·
Out of nowhere I got a check from my work for overpaid insurance premiums. Needless to say, the cash didn't last long. But it was fun to spend it!

Because we spent it on WRESTLING!

Smackdown taped last night at the Veterans' Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, FL. It was unbelievably fun. This was the first time I've been to a WWE television event. Unfortunately, there's was still no Undertaker on the card, but Batista vs. Simon Dean made up for it. I don't think I've seen a funnier match since the Stone Cold / Rock / Mick Foley days. I was in stitches.

The bonus match at the end of the night was killer, too. Batista came back out to pummel Randy Orton into the ground.

Man, we gotta go see that **** again.:D

#2 ·
Word Life, brutha!

It was AWESOME! My throat STILL is tickling from all the screaming! AND... I got a Rick Flair WOOOOO going once throughout the arena! I so totally rock!

I have TONS of pics of the event! When I dl them to my computer at home, I will come back and post a couple of the good ones! See whatcha all missed out on! lol

So watch Smackdown tomorrow night! I don't think we are, but we could be on TV!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

#3 ·
Glad you guys had fun. WWF TV tapings are awesome to be at. Now you can watch for yourselves on TV Thursday. I'll watch (for the first time in 3 years now) to see if I can find you guys.

Also, the last time a wrestling event went through your area Tammy, I had to ban somebody (Megatron). Let's see what happens this time. :D

#4 ·
OMG! LMAO! I totally forgot about all that! Everyone here seems pretty laid back so I don't think there will be any problems. And if there is, then I will put the SMACKDOWN! LOL

*pun fully intended!!*

#6 ·
OMG! You totally have to go! It was the most awesome experience! Especially when you are with an Arena full of people who love it just as much as you!! Tell us all about it once you go!

#10 ·
I used to watch WWF and WCW religiously. Then the storylines got so preposterous, far-fetched and downright bad that I stopped watching cold turkey. I watched a few times back when the great Triple H had Evolution going. I would always think, "Hunter had better be glad Dave Batista is on his side. I wouldn't want to be staring at this human equivalent of King Kong across the ring from me for NO amount of money!"

I used to go to the matches, and probably would if someone paid my way, but coming out of my back pocket...huh-unh. :p

#11 ·
Awwwww yeah! I will DEFINATELY post some of my Batista pics! I will do that tonight when I get home!

When we were there and Batista was wrestling Simon Dean the crowd wasn't being loud, actually kinda quiet, and I scramed out REALLY loud, "I love you Batista" It was so awesome! :D

Pissed that Benoit was only in the ring for 10 seconds! And I hate Orlando Jordan even more for not letting Benoit pose! :mad:

#13 ·
Let me first say... I truly do love you, Alex! (aka Pete - my husband)

Now let me say...

I would LOVE to unleash Batista's animal ALL OVER ME! :devil: :eek: :D

#15 ·
Ok kiddies! Here is what you have been waiting for!!! They are kinda dark but you can still see!! Each pic is labeled so I don't have to explain them all. :D

#16 ·
You can only do 3 at a time. So here are 3 more. lol

#17 ·
And then 3 more...

#18 ·
And again... 3 more.

#22 ·
It was that much more awesome seeing it in person! It totally gives you that good feeling all over the place! I will without a doubt be going to more shows!

Hope you enjoyed the pics!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.