Haunt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I moved my graveyard this yr to the other side of house down by the river. It's not done yet have to move some background stuff but it's gettin there.

sry this should be in the haunt /display area i dont know how to change it

·
Registered
743 Posts
wow. you have an excellent area for your set up. i love the big tree behind it all, do you ever lite it up from the under side? I bet it would look really creepy. Those pillars are great!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Those chains & posts are really creepy and defines the space well. That proves you don't have to make tons of spindles. The skull finials look better for something minimal like this than a typical graveyard fence. the rusted haunted canoe & "zombie BBQ" grill somehow make perfect sense next to water LOL those trees are free props. Pillars look good.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
That has such an eerily realisitic look to it, as though it could be a real old rural family plot or something. The landscape/river/tree, etc couldn't be better. Very nice!:jol:

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone.. it been raining last few days here so the test has begun, all holding up no signs of any distress on the foam. But i did have a few links come apart but they can be fixed.
I'll be adding a few bigger tombstones in the back area yet and the canoe will be my reaper boat and i have a few mini floating torches i made for that also.
the grill will be moved out of the picture for this yr.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts